Have pets? Share your photos and stories here! 🐢🐈

Hi everyone I’m glad to have joined the community. I’ll be posting from time to time.

1 Like

Hi, I have 3 cats & a 25 year old turtle…

2 Likes

Hehe

4 Likes

Her name is Tasha a rescue female Hound mix not a reliable age due to shelter living, veterinarian is guessing 4 month old I’ll get a second opinion

4 Likes

We have a mini Chihuahua she is 7 months old.

2 Likes

The youngest is Dido

2 Likes

Love one another!!

1 Like

Princess

2 Likes

Smokey

3 Likes

I have a dog (Cami) and cat (Scotty) They just love each other.

2 Likes

I have been clean and sober for 29 years. I am now married to a wonderful man, have been for 22 years. I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and stress. I take medication but do not abuse any of my medications. I had a rescue cat who comforted me greatly. Now I have a rescue dog and cat they both give me great comfort. All are and were very spoiled. I live in peace now. I am very blessed.

3 Likes

My friend and neighbor has a golden doodle and she is very friendly and a sweetheart.

1 Like

That is Awesome! Saturday the 23 I will have 13 years…just do the work changing: People, Places, and Things that you need to in order to stay clean! Remembering you have a Family (your Wife and those Amazing Pets who become your kids)! Feel Good about your Accomplishments because you guys got yourselves there!

1 Like

You have a house full!

1 Like

She won’t forget, she will be excited when you come home!

We sure do!! We also have a pig who was raised with our dogs, now she thinks she one of them πŸ˜‚ A few weeks ago we adopted 2 kittens, Mayhem and Trouble

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! I have 2 dog’s named Ecko who is a Black lab mix (maybe rottweiler or a pit mix) we rescued her from the pound here where we live, the pound wasn’t sure how old she was but they thought she was 8 months old and we have our male Sampson who is a black lab German Shepherd mix, he was 6 weeks old when we went to pick him up, we got him from a guy that breeds German Shepherds and Black lab dogs and he told us he was a mistake because his Female German Shepherd got loose and got to his Male Black lab! He no longer is a mistake, he is Family just as all our pets are! We also have our cat Skeeter who is a Siamese mix who wants loved on 24/7, he is a unique cat with his coloring, he is a creamy white with light brown colored stripes on his tail, his personality is so funny he makes me laugh! We have a friend who was homeless that we are helping out and he had to give his cat up so I gave him my cat Rusty! Rusty was 4 weeks old and I had to syringe feed him for a couple weeks, he is a black cat and he wants love only when Rusty wants love, he is an inside/outside cat and he goes out when when I let the dogs out to potty…if he’s wanting to come back in after he potties he will go out and stay were you can see him so you know to wait for him it’s so funny! Rusty still considers me his mom and when our friend moves out it will be sad to see him go because he to is Family! I love all of my kids and will share pictures at another time

2 Likes

So happy for you. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I love animals but sadly I’m very allergic to pet dander. So we have a corn snake his name is Haunted. He is a great pet if you dont mind snakes. He’s as big as he’s going to get, being just over three feet long, he can’t hurt my children don’t worry. We used to keep Tarantulas as well, had up to 18 Ts at one time. Does anyone else here keep strange pets?

1 Like

We have 2 small dogs Paws is a rescue dog who is 6 yrs old and Molly is 1 year old and both have Havanese and Chiwawa in them they are Gods blessing

2 Likes