Greetings

Hi everyone, I’m Linda from TX. I’m 55 years young. My diagnosis are major recurrent depressive disorder with psychotic features, borderline personality disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. I was diagnosed with depression when I was 11. I have 8 suicide attempts. I look forward to meeting new people

Hi Linda. I’m 48yr, my name is Nancy from NJ.
I have had depression my whole life, i can remember as young as 4yr wanting to die… I never have the support i need throughout my life, its always about everyone else and who cares about me… I have attempted suicide 2times and noone around me even noticed that… I have AS (Ankylosing Spondylitis) which is very painful from my brain down to my toes… I am extremely exhausted and frustrated with doctors and insurance and not being able to do anything… So exhausted … I am here if you need a friend… Hugs!

Hi Nancy, I was diagnosed with depression when I was 11. When I had my first child at 17, the diagnosis was shoved to the back burnler. I was in such a disaster of a marriage, I had to stay alive to raise my kids, I couldn’t leave them to be raised by husband. I always had a plan, to kill myself. When my youngest son was 13 years old the depression came back with a vengeance. I gave my self a leathal dose of heart medication. It did nothing. I’ve been up and down since then. Please let me know if I can be of health.