Going to the gym

I just found out that my Medicare plan covers membership at a gym. The progress is called Silver Sneakers. If you’re in Medicare. Contact them and see if your plan includes Silver Sneakers.

8 Likes

I have been going to the gym under SS for 2 years now.
Check ahead of time because not all gyms take SS.
I just wish I could find a workout buddy in my area…

2 Likes

I’m in Stockton, California. Are Are you anywhere near me?

No, I live in northern Indiana. Sorry

I’m in mid West Michigan

The catch is that you have to pay extra if you have a private trainer, but it is worth it. Unfortunately the day after I signed up, I learned that I was going to have knee replacement surgery and haven’t been able to go back.

I have finally got my weight up to 143 from a low of 115. My PCP actually wants we to be at 150 but when I finally get back to the gym, I think (hope) I’ll firm up and get some muscle mass. My question is, how do I move the weight around to where I need it like to fill in the wrinkles on my face. Lol

2 Likes

Is it Medicare or your secondary insurance that pays for Silver Sneakers?

Medicare

Good to know

Medicare. Though I’m only 60 I’m on disability for I’m on Medicare only.

Going in a gym for free it’s a awesome opportunity for every sportsman. I know that many bodybuilders are training for free and have a lot of benefits from sponsors but it’s great that a simple people can use the free facilities. Usually, many people who start to go in a gym are interested to achieve the fast result in short period of time I are trying to cheat by using some steroids. To use steroids you need to have more knowledge and to speak with professional that you advise you the best sports sumplimest and sams and the best shop where to buy the high quality products , here you can find all the information about sarms https://www.noonproposition56.com/sarms-for-sale/