Gizmo and Babie

I had two dogs named Gizmo and Babie they was taken from me when I moved in with my daughter, They was my babies, l cried for two weeks. Because my neighbor went and told him that and I had nowhere else to go with my babies so they were taken from me.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss! It is a terrible thing to be in a situation where you loose your fur-babies! It is a loss that needs to be mourned. I understand! To this day, I can be brought to tears, if I sit and think about having to give up my fur-babies. My heart goes out to you. Sending prayers for God’s Peace and Comfort.

5 Likes

Sorry Girl! Pets to me are God’s Creatures her to love and to be Companions for People! Young or old!!! I’m Sorry to hear this!

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss my animals are just like my own children so taking them away from me it’s like taking a piece of my heart and my soul mourning the death of one of my one of my children

3 Likes

I’m sorry!! Fur babies are there for you no matter what. They give unconditional love when your world is falling apart. No… I don’t have furbabies right now…I used to though

2 Likes