Getting up and getting out

Five months now, I moved from my comfort zone, moved states to a bigger city
From a small one. Moved to a place that nobody knew no one. Lived in my car for four and a half months. Bearly eat, showered, ran out of meds for two months, I found a part-time job. Found a room to rent, and deciding to go from here. Still thinking about suicide and karma?
Is it worth it? Just to end it all? I haven’t told anybody about my condition. I keep quiet and let everyone else just talk. You will be amazed at what you hear out of people’s mouths.
I find that people, in general, are really odd. That helps me deal with what I’m going though and makes suicide not a possibility.

5 Likes

That’s good. Keep it up and stay alive.

1 Like

Try to look to God…I also slept in a car at an abandoned gas stationed when I was younger and had no home…suicide is a Not an answer…only God who made you can take you out of this world…not yourself.
I also have a lot of anxiety…
Trying to be around other people when I don’t have much to say…its hard…I take klonopin for anxiety…doesn’t seem to help all that much…
I will pray for you…please pray for yourself as well. I’m going to ask Mary Jesus mother to comfort you…she is our spiritual mother… She will comfort you…you are loved by Jesus more than any person could ever love you…
He died on a cross for each individual …
He would have died even if it was just one person…you…
So try to hang in there. We all love you.💞

1 Like

You’ll find there are many here in similar situations, or similar circumstances. And we all care about you and are praying for you and your life to work out for you. Please keep us posted as to how things turn out for you!!!

1 Like