Fluid input/output tracker

Hello Carezone, Firstly, I love your app!
All the Drs. & Nurses, and patients I have told about and shown it to are impressed.

I need to monitor my fluid input and output as the result of a new lympydema diagnosis after a 5 day hospital stay.
It would be really great to include this in the tracker section along with my weight and blood pressure as I also have to monitor those.
Thanks much for your time and consideration.

6 Likes

I would like to track 24hr urinary output

Thanks for your suggestion! I’ve moved your idea to this related topic here, to show your support.

In addition to your comment, feel free to vote on this topic by tapping the “heart” icon below the original post (at the top of this thread).

We appreciate your support!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Please consider adding a tracker for intake & output amounts. Thanks.

Hi @Harold1048—Thanks for sharing your idea!

I’ve moved your post to this existing topic, to connect you with others who support your suggestion.

If a Fluid input/output Tracker becomes available in the future, we’ll be sure to post an update here to let everyone know.

In the meantime, feel free to vote on this topic by tapping the “heart” icon below the original post (at the top). :)

I appreciate your support!

—Ivy
Community Manager

1 Like

I would love this addition to the app. Maybe including quantity (volume, possibly just heavy, medium, light), color (dark, medium, light, clear), and frequency?

1 Like

We really need to and an fluid Intake / urinary Output tracker! Many due to conditions, medicine, and treatments are required to record input and output. This would be valued by many who could really utilize this kind of tracker!!

3 Likes