Fibromyalgia and life without medical help

I am going through a terrible time. I had a great Rheumatologist and then when all the issues started about medication I got dropped. I have no insurance. I can’t afford the meds that cost a fortune. They have the drugs that are causing problems for other people and causing people like me who are barely hanging on to not get meds that I need. I have just about given up. I have other health issues and I can’t even leave my house because of all my pain. It’s almost not worth the constant pain and the depression that is just getting worse with every moment. I don’t know how to find another doctor and what to do.

2 Likes

Never give up until the fight is won. I also suffer from fibromyalgia (along with many other ailments). If you are not already collecting social security disability I recommend contacting Binder and Binder. I fought for 5 years and lost every appeal with a local lawyer. When I had to start over with a new application I went with them and got my first check 6 months later and had Medicare two years later. I’m not sure that they can do that for everyone, but they will do everything they can to help. They might be able to get you SSI (social security insurance) on top of social security disability payments. So, don’t give up; there is help out there.

Thank you for taking time out to send some encouraging words.

1 Like

I know what you are going through a lot, but there is releaf coming from above the Lord Jesus Christ is with you always, he suffering with you, he was in so much pain from the stripes on his back to the thorny crown on his head, and the cross he had carry by himself and then they nailed him to it 😭😭😭😭😭.
Your only experiencing the pain he’s feeling through you, his pain was something compared to what you have suffered.
I have gone through many challenges and struggles and troubles and surgeries and I survived everything with the Lord Jesus Christ and God blessings everyday 🙏😇💖, your life is a inspiration to me, and the person who told you that you believe in Social security office they can do wonderful things, with out God and them and my family I don’t know what would do 🙏. Just keep up your chin up, it’s not the end of the world, God has a plan for you. Amen 🙏 Hallelujah