Family is not always Blood!

Oh, Ok.

1 Like

Yes, ever one has turned out okay.

2 Likes

I learned family and friends change over time and if you are Ill some will try to take advantage of your kindness try to disrespect you, I don’t ask for anything but they want to help me when they need something (money) I always helped everyone and they turned on me they used but I didn’t want to believe they didn’t feel the same or do the same as I now I just want to spend the rest of my life happy… if that means being alone so be it I will take it as God’s will I didn’t ask or want to be sick but that’s life but I won’t let no body change the way my heart is I just know were to put them in my life or let them go others appreciate me being here still I thank God for the Angel’s he sent me to help with out negativity and with patience and understanding some ppl can be very ignorant but God so good you have a friend in me I’m praying for you…💗
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

I’m sorry your family didn’t treat you right. My “mother” said she hated me, wish I was dead, never born when I was growing up. Now, my siblings don’t have time for her. .
I had a kidney infection last week and not I brother or 2 sisters called to see how. I was doing. When Mom goes, I’m breaking off contact with them!

I’m a black sheep too!! I’m 51 and oldest kid in family.

2 Likes

I’m the youngest and the black sheep of my family. I’m also the only one that has done more than them. That’s why they don’t like me and because I say what I mean and don’t sugar coat nothing. This mouth ain’t nothing nobody wants to hear when I’m mad.

1 Like

Sounds like me teacup… only I tend to keep my feelings in

2 Likes

Tommy you need to let it all out and trust me you’ll feel a lot better and it lifts the weight you’ve been carrying. It is invigorating! 😊

1 Like

Yes you right your family you think supposed to be by your side to help you through a lot of the problems and stuff but they just would turn their back on you they don’t care nothing about you and by the way happy birthday enjoy your day to the fullest

1 Like

I have people who are not really related to me, but feel like family. So I know what you mean.

If you want I would love to be your friend. I don’t have alot of friends myself.

2 Likes

Cool

That’s really a terrible way for a mother to treat a daughter.

Sometimes it’s best to cut ties with family. I speak with my sisters a few times a year but I moved 1800 miles away knowing that I would have peace of mind and no drama to deal with.

1 Like

Hello I hope you had a great weekend. I haven’t spoken to any of my siblings for nearly four years and as far as other family members I haven’t been close to any of them since I was in grade school. So basically I have no family to speak of but I’m ok with that actually more than ok. I’m more at peace now than I have beey entire life.

I would love to have a new friend to talk to.
Thank you ☺️

I would love to have some new friends 😊

1 Like

Ok I live in Biloxi, Mississippi. Do you have a FB page? If so you can find me Trayce N Jackson

Gotcha

1 Like

Yes it is