Enable address field for Contacts on the web

Why is there no space in the Contacts record to add the physical address/location of the contact?

Hello! I’m happy to help share how to add an address/location to your contact!

Here are instructions for Android:

1. Tap the More icon (bottom right).
  2. Tap Contacts.
  3. Tap any contact from your list.
  4. Tap the pencil icon (top right).
  5. You should see an address field toward the bottom to enter the contact’s location.

I’m here to help if you have any other questions or issues!

Have a wonderful Friday,

—Ivy
Community Manager

Got it thanks! However, why isn’t this available on the desktop site? I use my phone at appointments for reference. But I prefer to use my laptop to add information to Carezone. Also, I think the address field must have been there before because I notice some of my older contacts have an address & I don’t think I knew I could it add it on my phone until you told me. At least if I did, I don’t remember it. So why isn’t the address field present on the desktop version of Carezone contacts?

I’m glad I could help! I’m sorry, the address field is currently not editable on the website due to a few issues it was causing with other features.

If the address field does become enabled on the web in the future, I’ll be sure to post an update for you here! In the meantime, the app is the only place to access that field.

I appreciate your reply and happy to help with any other questions.

Thanks again!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Ps. I’ve updated the title of this suggestion to: Enable address field for Contacts on the web. This will help our team easily track your request and keep you updated on any progress in the future! :)

—Ivy
Community Manager

Okay. Thanks Ivy!

Of course! Thank you for your understanding. Hopefully we can fix this in the future!

—Ivy
Community Manager