Dream journal

So I’m thinking of starting a dream journal… has anybody done one of these before and are they any good?
Thanks!!

1 Like

Is that an app?

I imagine you can get apps for them. However I prefer the physical feel of a paper journal.

2 Likes

Okay I understand

sounds like a good idea but I myself dont seem to ever remember my dreams so I guess my journal would be blank

2 Likes

I thought of doing the Dream journal, it’s amazing how my dreams were sometimes similar and sometimes makes no sense. But there are key points that are very important.
Thanks for sharing your thought of doing this.

That’s a wonderful idea, @anon59257313. Keeping a journal is a great way to reflect and process thoughts that can affect us in our waking life.

There’s nothing quite like writing on paper too—it’s very relaxing! :-)

We’d love to hear how journaling is helping you once you get moving along.

Take care,

—Ivy

1 Like

Hi @Unique-Spirit77!

I’m happy to share that there is a journal feature in the app! Just tap “More” (bottom right) and “Journal” from the list.

The Journal is handy for jotting down quick thoughts and longer entries. You can even access it from the web at CareZone.com, which is nice if you prefer to type from a desktop computer or laptop.

Take care,

—Ivy

2 Likes

I record a brief description of dreams I remember in the notes area on the sleep tracker part of this app

1 Like

I’ve done this before and when I recently went through it and apparently I had some of the weirdest stuff 😅 😂😂