Down again

Not good today. Nothing I do is right. I’m fat lazy rotten person. Why am I here

3 Likes

I ask myself that a lot. My husband is far from understanding but my daughter is what keeps me going.

5 Likes

Negative self talk never helps. You should start every day with at least one positive affirmation. And you do not need someone else to give it to you.

EVERYONE has strengths and weaknesses, good days and not so good days. You are human. Give yourself a break.

HERE is a positive affirmation for each of you for today. TODAY YOU REACHED OUT FOR HELP. GOOD JOB!👋👍👏🎊🍾🥰

10 Likes

I know how u feel. Hang in there!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

No on is fat lazy or rotten. You are made in Gods image…he has a plan for your life even if you can’t see it right now…I’m overweight, sit most days, and sin like everyone else, but I go to confession, try to walk once in a while and watch what I eat as I don’t have much of an appetite and as anyone who’s lost weight will tell you mostly you can’t lose weight without eating something…try praying to God and Mary his blessed mother for comfort. She will comfort you…God loves you very very much…don’t forget that. He made you for a purpose. There isn’t one single person out there nor will there ever be who is exactly like you. You are a one of a kind person…you have abilities and virtues that no one else has…just remember to thank God for what you DO have. At least your not homeless, hungry, no clothing, or anything else. Maybe you even have a car. I work at a food pantry daily and see all kinds of very poor sad overweight people with children everyday come in there for food. Most of them or their husbands don’t have jobs…so if you can be thankful for any of the above to God for what he’s given you do so…ill pray for you…💕

6 Likes

Sometimes our mind feeds us with a lot of negative thoughts but there is good in everyone. We are here for a purpose.

4 Likes

Update for all
I am doing so much better. Talked with my therapist. I’m not a 5 year old anymore that got hurt. God loves me.

4 Likes

Such a nice reply and true. I’m so glad you you acknowledge God in your reply. He makes the difference when we are feeling down. But remember Mary his mother also acknowledged Jesus as her God as well. All of our sins were covered at the Cross when he died for everyone. we don’t have to sin any more … Stay encourage- read and pray, He has Great plans for our lives. 😊

4 Likes

Yes, God does Love you very much. !

1 Like

All I need is to keep remembering that God loves me. I was told so much as a child that I was a no good person bad blood. I forget sometimes

2 Likes

I’m sooo sorry!! Sometimes people speak before thinking how damaging that could be later in life. I don’t know you but everyone if Guilty of being a bad person sometimes in our life growing up. Stay encourage, find a good Bible teaching church. Surround yourself with good people. I’m here to encourage you anytime you want to talk about God… 😊🙏🏽🙏🏽

3 Likes

Thank you so much. U need my Lord

1 Like

Your welcome. 😊

1 Like

I need my Lord

1 Like

I Excepted the Lord in my Life through the teachings of Jesus’ disciples (Book of Acts the apostles)
What about you ??? what is your Biblical experience 😊

1 Like

One of my favorite quotes unfortunately I can’t remember the author but it says I quote "You are beautiful, Smile often, Life is amazing & it always gets better "I live because of my beautiful daughter & I will ALWAYS fight any battle that comes my way due to the unconditional love I have for her. I will NEVER let anyone or anything come between us. My brother committed suicide 9 years ago May 10th on my mom’s birthday & she will be gone 10 years in October. It was very selfish of what happened because he lived with my grandmother leaving her all alone after her finding him with 1 single shot to his head. She was out wandering around the front yard. She had alzheimer’s disease that had progressed to not knowing anyone but him. She didn’t remember finding him but still asked for him all the time. She only lived for 6 months after that. She’ll be gone 9 years as well in October. I’m praying for you in this difficult time in your life. I’m sure there’s a lot of people who love you so reach out to them or a mental health facility or friends or maybe clergy. Whomever you are comfortable with. Posting this was a 1st step in crying out for help & all of us here are here to help too. God bless & hugs to you.

4 Likes

Please don’t say that about yourself, I have MS can’t do much on my own and for some reason I am still here

1 Like

You are a Child if God!

1 Like