Don't deserve it

It’s sad to have family that makes you feel like you do not matter. I really don’t want to live in this life anymore. 😣😪😪

7 Likes

I,moved from Washington state across the country to Omaha Nebraska and hate it. I never see my grandchildren, or my son and my daughter in law hates me…this has been going on for a year…I wish I never moved here. They ignore me…I’m alone…I’m isolated…
I can’t move back to Washington as I spent all my money moving back here…very sad also 😞

7 Likes

I am so sorry. But I understand I can’t believe that family can treat us this way. They truly have there day coming. What goes around comes back around. Galatians 6:7

3 Likes

Than get out of it are you a strong woman,
Well if you are than shake that butt and get tomaking your life yours

1 Like

It sure does but bigger and harder

1 Like

I understand how you feel I just went through that same type of emotional rollercoaster with my family do you have to cut off the ones that’s making you feel that way sometime being alone is best when you are ill or have any type of issue it is not your fault you keep doing what you need to do to make you happy and if you need someone to talk to I’m sharmaine I understand I’m praying for you

1 Like

Wow I’m like the opposite. I have a small family very close growing up and I know I am loved my parents are my world. Even as an adult but I feel that I’m useless and nothing to be proud of. All I’ve been through is mental issues, medical stuff. But I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. I cannot name a thing that I’ve accomplished. And that’s sad.

1 Like

Sweetie often times some illnesses are not diagnosed early and for years the symptoms get worse and then folk wonna say the “oh they crazy”. Untreated or misdiagnosed illnesses are dangerous especially when it’s a mental issues. Over the years it has tugged and pulled all your motivation, drive and get up, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You spoke of your family and how your parents are your world, well baby that’s the motivation you need. In order for them to continue to be a part of your life you gotta take care of yourself in order to take care of them😉 I lost my mother/my bestie she was all my son and I had to lean on. 2017 to present I’ve struggled daily to jus get out the bed, it has been worse but I have a son and uncle who look to me to take care of them so I decided I want to live.

1 Like

I know this happens a lot, but your not alone. Even when you do feel alone GOD our FATHER never leaves you. During the time you really feel alone that’s when JESUS is carrying you the most. HE is walking beside you the rest of the time. Life is worth living, I’ve seen what satan does to people who say they don’t want to live, he lies then they end there life. Then the worst hits all those who truly love & care about you. You can get the BIBLE APP. there a lot of things that can help you. May the Glory of the LORD be with you always

2 Likes

Give your family to GOD daily, I’ve seen HIM change lives. Kill your daughter n law with kindness & love. Maybe she as issues with her parents. Find something at a church, groups, & so on to be around other people

1 Like

But don’t be judgemental, let GOD take care of them in a different way.

1 Like

Well if that right then possibly Satan is pulling away my drive and ambition and making me believe that I’m useless and haven’t been wanting to live to liv fullest. Making me just settle or exist when I can be much more than that. I cannot let that go on. I must fight and learn to pray or just think " hey Lord I need u now". Is that right?

Summer I’m the exact same way my family pays me no attention, when I decided back in 2000 to try and kill myself by shooting myself in the head not one fam member a have asked me to this day want was going on with you back then? not even my own mother

Shaij

Wow I am so sorry for your family behaving that way. I have thought of committing suicide but then my grandbabies still want me here my grandbabies help me to perserver. I love them. Its my daughters that don’t care about having time to help me with what I need help with and I have a daughter who talks to me like her child. I have come to this conclusion that I have to be the better peraon and not let anyone cause me to feel like I should end my life. I hope u find someone or something to cause you to still stick around
May u be blessed ❤❤❤

1 Like

I warned my family when I was contemplating suicide. I got no response so I actually tried it and still they didn’t respond. I was in the hospital for a week and they never came to see me. Been there, done that!! It’s all been about how my pain issues are basically bullshit. My dad made it his goal in life to get my doctor’s to take away my oxycodone; now I have to pay for FIVE medications instead!!

I understand totally. I decided this year I’m going to do me and that has made me and others around happier.

1 Like

BEEN THERE DONE THAT I JUST STAY AWAY BUT WHEN IT REALLY MATTER SOME OF THE SAME FAMILY IN BRACE ME SOME EVENING BEFORE THAT SEE MY BABY DAUGHTER WAS 33 YRS OLD JUST HAD A BIRTHDAY IN AUGUST SHE WAS MURDERED BY HER BOYFRIEND SHOT IN MY HOME HE SHOT HER IN THE HEAD THE DAY BEFORE THAT ANOTHER GIRL WAS SHOT TWICE IN HER HEAD BUT LIVE MY DAUGHTER DIED I’M STILL GOING THREW IT SHE WAS SHOT ON SEPTEMBER 10 DIED 16 OF SEPTEMBER I CRY ALL THE TIMES HER SON IS 15 YRS OLD HE WAS HERE TO AND MY 2YRS GRANDSON ALSO LIFE IS TO SHOT FIND AWAY TO LET THEM KNOW U LOVE THEM BUT U REFUSE TO BE TREADED ANY KIND OF WAY SEE ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET CLOSER TO THEM NOW BECAUSE I TRY TO GET ALONE WITH THEM BUT I’M TRYING IT AGAIN SOME STILL TREAT ME LIKE THAT BUT I FORGIVE THEM BECAUSE GOD SAY TO BUT MY HEART AWAY BEEN FORGIVING SOUL ITS SO LONELY WHERE I AM MY BABY DAUGHTER MADE ME SMILE BECAUSE SHE KEPT A SMILE ON HER FACE I MISS HER SO MUCH…THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS HER

1 Like

I am so sorry for your lose. Family is so important to me but they don’t treat me as I have treated them. Always showing love and sacrifice to them. But I love them as Christ has blessed me to love others as HE has loved us. Thanks for sharing your pictures beautiful. ❤❤🌷

2 Likes

Look I have been where you are I was committed twice ok life is great ok think of your family friends they help and life is not worth killing yourself please live for you try to find someone or something that makes you happy life is worth living trust me I know ok please don’t let this world bring you down if you know Jesus pray he will take the burdens off of you I promise
Believe if u need someone to talk to I’m here

2 Likes

Get into church and find a group that you enjoy. Please don’t let them define your happiness. God will not let her get away with this but neither can you. You must find something that brings you happiness. You start and I bet God will help you out. 💕