Disappointed

Yes I’m very disappointed in people my mom is in Colorado Springs Memorial Hospital possibly dying on life support and there’s no one nowhere close to me to take me there to be with her I am very anxious my bipolar is up and down constantly I don’t know what to do I don’t even know if there is anything to do

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

May they can provide you with a bus pass to go see praying that God will make a way for you to see her

I’m so sorry…I wasn’t there when my dad and mother died…my whole family was… Can you take lyft or uber there to see her? You just need anyone’s credit card to put in their online app. To charge you. Its cheaper than a cab and always comes in about 5 minutes…maybe if you don’t have a credit card you can borrow a family members for the time being…I will pray for you and your mothers recovery…take care…May God bless you.

No u c i Live In Trinidad it’s a small town we do not have Uber we do not have cabs is approximately 2 to 2 and 1/2 hour drive from here

Can you take a bus from Trinidad to the Springs? Then maybe catch Lyft or Uber to the hospital? Know it must be very hard on you. Make sure you check with your psych to make sure your meds are ok