This is a list of issues that I personally am dealing with.
- High Blood Pressure
- Possible BiPolar ( not tested for )
- No feeling in both feet
- Blind in one right eye
- Double vision
- Difficult mobility without use of device
- Prone to falls
- On Oxygen full-time
- Unable to concentrate
- Require Spinal Surgery ( neck & back )
- No feeling in finger tips on one hand
- Just diagnosed Type II Diabetic
I filed for Disability, no attorney, and have learned the status as being in the final step and waiting for yes or no.
Based on the list (I am sure there is other issues I am unsure of), does it sound like it will be a yes or no. Come December it will be a year since I filed.
Starting to feel like I should retain an attorney since it is taking so long. As of November it will be a year since I have worked.