Depressed & Alone

Hi im Bill , Vietnam era Veteran , 65 & Divorced ,with PTSD , no Friends or family , live alone , can’t work , I’m looking for someone ( Lady C) like me , ISO ,A REAL FRIEND.

3 Likes

Hi I’m 62 and I remember my dad watching the news on the Vietnam war. I was about 12 or 15.
How did you become a vet if you were so young?

2 Likes

Hi I got your message , I entered the U S ARMY in 3-30-73 & served 9 years & 10 months , two months short of 10 years , because my , now ex wife , interference with a deployment (exercise) mission , lost rank $ , & barred from reenlistment , she screwed up my life .

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry…I know how it feels to have a messed up life…

1 Like

What is IOS?

1 Like

Not IOS , it’s ISO it means ,in search of .

2 Likes

Oh ok

Hi Bill, firstly I would like to Thank You for your service and sorry everything got messed up for you.
I’m Angel and I am happily married, will be 54 in February. But I am looking for new friends.
Cheer up buttercup you will find your lady.
If you allow me to I am a good fit for true friends. My ex was in the Navy and my current husband was in the Marines but that got messed up too like he was never there.
God Bless you!

2 Likes

OMG ! To much response ,just because I spill my guts , are you kidding me ? Everyone seems to be a life coach (OMG) ,IF FINISHED TXTING , & TO THE PERSON NAMED ( ANGEL ) ,. WELL MY DAUGHTER’S NAME IS ANGEL & I haven’t seen her in 25 years !! Thanks that hurt !!! I’m DONE …

1 Like

Life IS MESSY

1 Like

I don’t think that "Angel " purposely meant to hurt you. I’m sad your hurting so badly

Sounds like me . I’m 31 and married but I have PTSD and Borderline …and push people away for some odd reason… I always need a friend or just someone too understand… my therapist is about the only social interaction I get lately.

I would loved 2 be your friend.

Hi Bill, thank you for your service.I understand completely what you are saying, my ex husband is a Vietnam Veteran and suffers from PTSD. I lost a brother in Vietnam. If you need a friend to talk with, just contact me. I also worked 33 years at the Veterans Hospital. Patti

I am so very sorry, that was not my intention at all!

I am so sorry to hear that. You can count on me for a new friend if you’d like 😉

Hello bill.
Thank u for ur service.
IAM 57 divorced my mom just passed I was her caregiver.
I have lots of grandkids to keep me busy usely.but I totally understand how u can feel so alone.i could use a friend if you wouldn’t mind…I have lots of friends and family who are vets.
My name is tammie if you would like to chat.