Curiousity

I have heard of CBD oil ant one know much about it. I have heard it works well with the arthritis growing in my knee. Also I was kind of wondering if other people are doing the botox like me and if so has it been benefiting you as much as I husband for me

1 Like

I have only had one injection of botox for migraines my next one is in October. But i also do Emgality injection too once a month. Plus my normal topamax twice a day and all that has helped TONS to what i was experienceing every day.

So as far as CBD oil goes ive never looked into, even tho its everywhere and everyone is it supposedly works for everything. Im just not trusting it all that much

2 Likes

Just wanted to answer you about CBD oil, it’s a placebo effect when it comes to the stuff solid by companies that mass produce it. Now if you are able to grow and make your own oil, they do have plants with .001% THC, then yes it works. You can make oils, topical cream, edibles, etc. Anything that is cultivated by you or someone you know will work and help with many ailments, not the marketed/mass porduced/produced like, you around town.

2 Likes

*mass produced lie you see around town.

2 Likes

I use it a long with my pain meds.

1 Like

If you research it you’ll find that everybody has it for sale. The problem is that there is very little to no CBD in these. Research for the purest form and we’re talking about $80 a dose.

2 Likes

Hi I’m new to the group I had a stroke on November 28th 2018 less then 12 hours after my husband had a heart attack. So they say it was stress induced it affected my left side to where I was paralyzed for about 6 hours my memory is still somewhat affected but getting better they found that my right corroded artery was 95% blocked and had to do surgery the day after I was released from the hospital my biggest problem is trying to say what something is I know what it is but can say the word right away has this happened to anyone else?