Covid-19

Concerning this dangerous virus, please everyone take the standards of care. First we need to be careful about unnecessary travel into public spaces, especially crowded spaces. Try to lay in extra nonperishable foods, incase you’re unable to get to the grocery store, and try to keep a full stock of your necessary medications, including any OTCs you take. It’s worth a couple extra dollars to use the grocery and pharmacy delivery services, wherever it’s available. Or, the drive-up & drive-thru grocery services. Food Lion, Kroger, Sprouts are just a few examples of stores offering these services.
Lastly, beware of the scams going on around this pandemic. They’re targeting the elderly, and the disabled in particular. The easy way is to avoid answering phone numbers unknown to you.
I hope everyone stays well.

10 Likes

Thank you for this message ❤️

2 Likes

I was so glad to read your message. It isbasically what I was going to put on there but you saved me the trouble. I do hope people heed your advice.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for reaching out to me, sir

1 Like

I am pretty scared I have had a kidney transplant and the medications I’m on are immunosuppressants so they really lower my immune system to be able to fight anything and today I woke up with a cough and a runny nose not sure if it’s maybe just a cold or if I should get it checked out

1 Like

Contact your provider, call or email them, that’s what most are asking patients to do, unless you’re having serious respiratory issues. If you’re seeing any blue tinting of your fingertips, or lips, that’s a true emergency, seek assistance immediately. If you have a high fever, per the CDC guidelines, seek help.

1 Like

Thank you I think it’s just a cold runny nose and slight cough but don’t feel bad

If I don’t feel better soon I’ll call my Kidney Transplant Dr

2 Likes

Ok I have several symptoms of the coronavirus and had a kidney transplant I’ve called my transplant doctor to let them know what symptoms I’m having just waiting for my doctor to call me back to see if I need to go to the emergency room every everyone out there please be safe and take care of each other God bless

1 Like

This is very good advice. Thank you. Stay safe!

1 Like

I hope you’re well 🙏🏼

1 Like

I hope you’re doing well 🙏🏼

How are you doing!

Praying for you. Hope you are well.