Couple of Ideas

Perhaps the addition of these things would be helpful for others as well as myself.

1.) Reminder Alarms for Insulin

2.) Spinal Issues

3.) Hydrocephalus

1 Like

Hi @Randy—Thanks so much for sharing here!

It looks like we don’t have a topic posted suggesting an insulin reminder yet—thanks for the idea!

To submit this idea, create a new post in the Suggestions & Ideas category and share a bit more about how this feature would be helpful. Please submit only one idea per post, as this helps the community find your idea, allows us to track it—and update you if it’s implemented in the future!

Here’s a link to helpful instructions for how to submit new ideas to the Suggestions & Ideas category:

https://community.carezone.com/t/how-to-participate-in-suggestions-ideas-read-me-first/4644

Please also feel free to start new topics to suggest adding categories for spinal issues and hydrocephalus.

In the meantime, you can still add new topics to discuss these conditions in the category of your choice anytime (Pain, General, etc)—and connect with others who mention these conditions by using the search feature on the web at community.carezone.com.

I’m here to help if you have any questions!

—Ivy
Community Manager

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.