Cellulitis

I’m not sure if this post fits here but here goes… So I have cellulitis in the crack of my A$$. It hurts like hello kitty!! It started on one side, then it migrated to the crack, and now it has spread to the other cheek. I went to the ER and he prescribed me Clindamycin. I know it takes time to heal but this pain is unbearable. Is there anything else I can do?? It laughs at my Norco 10/325. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Dear Lord Jesus, please touch Butterfly’s body with Your healing hands. Stop the pain she’s in. In Your Precious name I pray Amen.

8 Likes

Everything’s going to be alright, God bless you.

4 Likes

Try putting Aquafer on it. I had that for radiation when I had breast cancer…after radiation my right breast was burnt so bad the skin was coming off…Aquafer is at Walgreens or probably other drug stores…it will soften your irritated skin…
And heal you…I’m praying you get well also!!💞

4 Likes

Amen 🙏🏽 thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you 🙏🏽

3 Likes

Thank you 🙏🏽!!! I will be looking for that today!!!

3 Likes

Have Faith and believe.

2 Likes

Take care!💞😊

2 Likes

Walmart carries it too.

1 Like

Thank you 🙏🏽

I will!!

Update!! The area was lanced, packed, and bandaged. I had the packing removed today and hopefully it will heal soon. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes!!

1 Like

Glad things are,going well
There is always a light at the,end of the darkness.
Take care and be safe.
❤🐝🐯

1 Like

Thank you 🙏🏽

Amen. I was wondering if it needed to be lanced. But I had just seen this post and then saw ur update.

I had a SUPER BIG Boil on my inner thigh one time. It grew from a dime size to almost 3” in diameter in about 4 hrs. I ended up in the WR. They lanced it packed it and was sent home with antibiotics. Had to get it repacked 3 more times. That one took forever to heal. I had to stay off my leg for a while. After packing was taken out I used pads on it cause it was still draining.

Just do what the Drs say and Praying it doesn’t last long and heals quickly.

3 Likes

Back in 2016, I ended up with Ciliostasis on my stomach area where I make my injections. I ended up in the hospital for 4 days and they put me on an antibiotic drop.
It cleared it up for the most part but now I have this pouch that hangs down below my stomach. Hopefully they’ll be able to take care of your issue.

Humor

We certainly would not want to have our butt cheeks hanging down in the toilet. Hahaha

2 Likes

Diabetics are very prone to Cellulitis, especially your levels are not controlled…I get mine around my shin bones and they are cleaned and packed every other day. Antibiotics for the first week to slow the progression…last outbreak about a year ago
Best of luck.

1 Like

Don’t ask us, see real pros, seek real doctors and treatment. Doesnt sound good.

1 Like

Thank you! Once the packing came out and I stopped putting gauzes on the area, the pain subsided. I’m glad that I went back to the ER and had it lanced.

1 Like