CBD Oil?

I’ve enjoyed talking to many of you, I’m new to this community. Many of you have told me that CBD Oil has helped with your pain levels. Can anyone tell me a brand of provide a link to one that works well for them? I’m in Virginia so Marijuana isn’t legal so cbd oil I think is the next best thing. I ordered some online and I can’t tell a difference with anything. My doctor told me since it’s unregulated the best thing to do would be ask the community. I’m so sick of my pain management doctor just throwing new pills at me. What works for you?

I would like to know too

1 Like

I would go to the website for MS society, or MSAA. Those would have the best information.

1 Like

I’ve had limited relief from pretty intense spasms with Ethos products. Ethos liquids are a combination of CBD and THC, so depending on where you are, you might not be able to get it. Best for me has been Ethos 250 (I think ratio is 25/1 CBD/THC). If I’m having a really long episode I will sometimes use 5/1 or 2/1 so I can just get some rest. You probably will have to experiment to find what works for you. In my case, other liquids and edibles have not helped. Be wary, though. In my opinion, many “CBD” products are of questionable content and/or inconsistent quality. I hope you find something that will help you. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m in virginia so I can’t get the good stuff. If anyone knows of one that’s good and legal please let me know. I’ll try to find the one you mentioned online. Thanks again!

Do you get your Ethos 250 from: https://ethosnaturals.com/
or is it from :
https://ethosonline.co/product/canabidol-oil-10ml/
There seems to be a lot of cbd oil with similar ethos names. Thanks in advance!

I’m in Virginia too. I buy my cbd oil from the heritage store in Virginia beach. I trust them. It seems like everyone and their uncle is peddling CBD.

Thank you, I am in virginia beach too. I’ll have to check them out.

1 Like

If you live in the Pacific NW I can help you. But what I’m using can’t be shipped. Made locally in Rogue Valley, Southern OR by a lifetime friend of mine. Hemp, CBD oil in beeswax and some other natural ingredients.

Hi. The company is the same as the Ethos in Wisconsin. However, I think there must be a separate one for Washington State. The Ethos 250 has 250 mg. CBD to 5 mg. THC [50/1]. Though it’s essentially just a trace amount of THC, it’s enough to make the product illegal in states that haven’t legalized Cannabis products.

Hi saw your interest in CBD oil Ive been using it for 2years an have found it very relaxing their are hundreds of brands Prices very try to get at least 1000 Strength cost $40 try to go to a store a good Vapor pipe is important the stronger it is the less you use good luck LRM