Can't sleep

I have a horrible time going to sleep, can any body recommend a solution with my dilemma. I would greatly appreciate it. Sleep less in Ohio

5 Likes

Cut of all caffeine by 5pm ands sry yourself a bed time routine wear you read or just relax 30 minutes before laying down no phone or tv, go tooi bed at same time every night, melatonin can help, last resort talk to doctor

5 Likes

I agree with that lady about a bedtime routine. I watch tv till ten or so then go to bed…if I nap I go to bed later…I also have ambian to help me sleep but be careful as it doesn’t always work.

3 Likes

Melatonin doed no help, and I don’t drink coffee at all or soda just water but thanks for the help

3 Likes

I will talk to the Doctor see if he can help

2 Likes

Hmmm, then it may be time to talk to your doctor. I’m sorry I couldn’t help. I seem on Ambien for my insomnia. I do know that depression and anxiety add to the sleeping problems. I went through all the steps I suggested ands then it got to the point that I would be awake for a few days n nights causing migraines that would put me in the hospital. It left me no choice but to talk to my doctor and find something that worked for me. You are in my thighs n prayers, I know how hard it can be.

1 Like

Not advertising or pushing the app this company sells, although I use it. But if you go to website sleepcycle .com, there are a number of useful articles on every aspect of sleep, by various writers. Some of those ideas work for me. Best wishes.

1 Like

I suggest talking with a highly qualified psychiatrist. Do not let them prescribe Ambian; aa there’s far too many side effects! There are other medications that work well without the side effects. Personally, I take Lunesta. It works well for me. However, I have Parkinson’s Disease and awaken very early. Therefore, I suggest getting tested for Parkinson’s Disease or other disorders as that may be the underlying cause for your sleeplessness. Wishing you all the best.

Try drinking some warm green tea right before you go to sleep

This Melatonin 10mg Adult Gummy

I have insomniac bad nothing works on my sleep.i,LL try melotene thanks