Can't gain weight :(

I struggled with anorexia/bulimia and become accustomed to being underweight. But after a few years of getting my body back to health, it is almost impossible for me to to gain weight. My weight fluctuates but it’s between underweight and right on the brim of normal. No matter what I do, I can’t gain 10 or more pounds like I would like to. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Idk if this will help you but Herbalife products help with both gaining & loosing weight. I don’t know much about this topic. Good luck

3 Likes

Get treatment for the eating disorder, therapy. Go to a dietitian to get information on how to gain weight in a healthy manner. Good luck!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Brittney have you ever had your thyroid checkt that Is a possibility good Luck Susan

I had the same problem. My doctor told me to drink Ensure or Boost. I still not where she would like me to be, I have gained about 10-12 pounds, but it took a few months before I started to gain. I also was only eating one small meal a day so I forced myself to eat something for lunch. See I haven’t had an appitite for about 5 years now & I made myself eat. I sat the Alan & ate when it was time bc if I waited until I got hungry I never would. I have always been talk & thin, but at that time I was down to 105 & I was 5’8". One of my granddaughters helped to motivate me too by telling me how much she loved me & how devastated she would be if I died. Also another suggestion ice cream with lots of ready whip, chocolate sauce & nuts.