Bursitis

What works best for bursitis? I get shots in both of my hips every other month for bursitis but I am looking into other alternatives

3 Likes

Have you tried CBD oil?

1 Like

No, I keep hearing about CBD oil, does it really help with pain? Especially bursitis

1 Like

Stretching and biofreeze is what I use most. The shots don’t work for me anymore and ibuprofen only provides minimal pain relief.

2 Likes

My rheumatologist wants to try physical therapy and how to use stretching exercises for my bursitis

2 Likes

I hear it does. I am still trying to find the right dosage for me.
Worth a try

1 Like

I use Tumeric for bursitis in shoulder and rotator cuff.

2 Likes

It’s worth a try. I’m doing physical therapy right now for my neck and shoulders. Stretching definitely helps loosen things up. That’s what helps with some of the pain. It won’t go away completely but I was willing to try. Its helped with the numbness and tingling in my arms as well as the pain. In my hips it helps with the pain also.

2 Likes

I take a capsule in the morning and 1at night of tumaric and cuccumin

1 Like

You might look into Bob and Brad on YouTube. They are physical therapists. Really good videos.

1 Like

I get bursitis often I try to eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fatty fish. These foods help reduce inflammation. I know it is hard but you should avoid processed foods. Also try to reduce any foods that are high in sugar and/or fat. They all affect your inflammation.
I also do stretching exercises I learned in physical therapy. That and a nonsteriod antiinflamatory such as Ibuprofen or Naproxen. Also Omega 3 helps. I take Flaxseed Oil capsules they have Omega 3, 6, and 9. The Omega’s also are good for your heart.
I hope this helps you. Stay well and gentle hugs to you.

Agree I take take different 14 pills daily only 4 prescription. Rest are basically what you mentioned but in include tumeric. Have a good day