Broken sleep and fatigue

Hello . I suffer from broken sleep often resulting in fatigue during the day .
I used to use Marijuana years ago and never had this problem. I don’t want to use MJ and don’t really want “ drugs “ to help sleep . Any suggestions ?

2 Likes

Melatonin there are different doses this is something your body already makes. Works great for most people. No sugar or caffeine hours before bed

7 Likes

My suggestion is a tea, taken just before bed; it’s called SereniTea, and is a home-remedy. It has lavender, chamomile, skullcap, and rosemary in it (add some melatonin if you want it; I do fine without).

2 Likes

Try a dab of Vicks vapor rub on the bridge of your nose

1 Like

Humidifier or oil diffuser it helps me and I can’t sleep most night without it or try melatonin 1 mg

1 Like

A dab of Vicks vapor rub on the bridge of your nose. I use it every night and sleep like a baby

Hi, I had the same problem with broken sleep always fatigue would find myself nodding off and didn’t know it. My Dr sent me to a Pulmonologist who did a sleep study and found out I suffered from narcalicy and complex
obstructive sleep disorders. Maybe this something you should look into. This is a disorder diabetic can suffer from.

1 Like

Don’t drink caffeine after 2 pm.

2 Likes

I take melatonin & I sleep very good

1 Like

You just half to set a schedule like no tv or smartphone laptop anything electronic, try reading I myself prefer cross stitching and when I get tired I know it’s time to go to bed because the stitches are starting to get out of place and then I have to unravel them again it was relaxing

1 Like

Me to

I use Zleep patches & sweet dreams oil in a