Brain tumor

So I have a brain tumor that is cancerous. I’m struggling with my chemo and radiation treatments. They make me so sick and I’m so much pain. It’s a new diagnosis. I could use some help or support I’m not really sure.

9 Likes

Hello there cancergal. I too was recently diagnosed with inoperable and terminal brain cancer (Astrocytoma) and spinal cord cancer and I completely understand you’re feeling of overwhelmingness. Sounds like we are somewhat in the same boat and I will give any advice and support I can. But no matter what…you have to stay positive and don’t forget to laugh… sometimes that’s all we can do, and that’s ok. Just remain strong, battle on and be the toughest cancer warrior there is!!!

7 Likes

Thank you cancerWarrior, it’s been tough tbh but I’m still here ☺️

7 Likes

Hey, I hope all is well. I know we don’t know each other, but I just wanted to say feel free to contact me if you ever want someone to talk to

5 Likes

Cancergal586, what is your 1st name? It defines who you are! I’ve had cancer twice and it helped to stay positive.
If you need to talk, please feel free to contact me here!

4 Likes

I was diagnosed as well with Anaplastic Astrocytoma grade 3. I am currently going through chemo right now, I totally understand the sickness you feel. If you want to talk I am here to listen and would love to have someone to talk to as well!

3 Likes

Please talk to your doctor and tell them how sick and in pain you are. There is no reading for you to suffer. Of course you’re overwhelmed. You you have a new cancer diagnosis, your sick and in pain constantly. There’s no way you could possibly function. There are many medications out there that can help you be comfortable. Please don’t be afraid of pain medicine. I’m a nurse and there have been many studies that have shown that addiction occurs in an extremely low number of subjects tested. You deserve to be comfortable. Bless you I hope this was helpful. Please keep us updated.

3 Likes

Hey cancergal586…
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Praying for you lovely lady 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

1 Like

Please I’m so alone right now

2 Likes

I used to manage my medications and tracking my BP/Diabetes with my phone or my tablet. The info was automatically transferred from one to the other one. I was so happy reading the information on either one. Lately the two devices are not communicating each other anymore. I have to input the information into each one!.Can anyone tell me please, what could have happened? How can I go back to use the previous feature? Thanks for your help.