Borderline personality disorder so sorry

So messed up mentally think I’m losing it

2 Likes

It’s ok I’m there too. But just breathe we can get through this. My life is a mess right now too. I’m here to talk if you want someone to vent too

1 Like

Indeed, Borderline Personality Disorder is a confounding disorder. One has to do alot of hard work to build healthy boundaries and to recognize the healthy boundaries of others.

2 Likes

It took 30 psyc hospitalizations in a span of 3 years to be diagnosed properly. PTSD & Borderline personality disorder. Now many years has passed & since properly diagnosed, I’ve only had one hospitalization in 30+ years. Hang on, things do get better

4 Likes

Hi. I was diagnosed at 33 with Schizoaffective disorder and bipolar one and anxiety no doubt. Ha!and PTSD…
I went into the psych ward every 3-4 months and then every 5 months for 15 years. Then a psychiatrist put me on the highest dose of geodan 280 mgs and other psych meds. I didn’t go into the hospital for 9 years…then I moved back to Nebraska where my oldest son lives…I went through 3 months of abuse living in his basement…
Now I’ve been in the hospital 5 times in 2 years…
Due to my son and daughter in law and my son and ex who live together in WA state…
My son there is 35 and my ex is 82…
He my son was just reported for elder abuse…on my ex…
My son here did that on the computer…
I’m so tired of being in the middle…I’m in a group Theraphy for 4 weeks Monday through Friday from 10 am till 3 pm…I’m so freaked out over this elder abuse I’m praying not to go back into the hospital. Last week I wrote a suicide note about trying to help my sons and my ex. I didn’t even sign it. In 33 years I have never ever written a suicode note…I’m trying right now not to take extra pills to make this pain go away…I’ve been hearing all of this since November…
Anyway…

4 Likes

Just hold on, try the Calm meditation app. It’s wonderful. Best wishes to you.

2 Likes

I dont want to be Bordeline, PTSD or BIPOLAR… my therapist is so nice I think he doesn’t want me to keep thinking negative about myself but the symptoms are so overwhelming I can barely function most days making a cup of coffee a load or two of laundry and dinner is about all I can handle. Just getting ready to leave to go out is a 2 hour process and I feel like a monster when I look at myself. It doesn’t matter How many times I’ve been told I’m beautiful I still feel like like disgusting.

1 Like

So sorry I know how you feel…

Sorry you feel like this too. None of us want to have our illnesses. If what seems little you do is all you can handle then that’s your best for that time. I beat myself up all the time I can’t do more. But I’m trying not too and it’s hard. Praying for you dear. Text me anytime. I’m here for you

Praying for you. I’ve been there. I live with my family who to are abusive to me. I’m 63. Bless you

You WILL have bad days, BUT ALSO, good ones!! Relish those good days & the bad days you have 2 remember are TEMPORARY

I know what you mean

Don’t focus so much on your diagnoses, instead, focus on what you want and what you CAN do for yourself and for your family. You only did 1-2 loads of laundry? That’s great! You can do that 👍😊 You can manage to make coffee? Awesome 😊👍 You managed to make coffee today!

Give yourself praise for all the little things that you can do and leave behind all the curses for what you cannot do, and you will be able to build on what you are able to do. But as long as you are still looking at the curses, you will never be able to do anything more than what you are doing right now.

Leave the curses behind you and stop looking at anything that brings negativity into your thinking and focus. It will only bring you down and continue your downward spiral.

I know that in my case it nearly cost me my life and it did cost me all of my friends and family before I realized what I was doing and decided to turn around and change course. Now I do everything I can to help others NOT to be like me, and lose everything in order to turn their lives around and start going in the right direction.

Just try to push through today. Take life one day at a time. Go outside and listen to the birds sing, enjoy a breeze of air that rushes over you, feel the sunshine on your face. Try to think just for a few minutes of a awesome day you may have had when you were young.Try to enjoy the smallest of little moments.