Blood sugar levels unstable

When I was diagnosed with diabetes on December 2018 my A1C was 10.6. I’ve nen stable at 6.5 for months. But a couple of weeks ago my glucose levels are going crazy. It drops to 70 even down in the forties at times. Without eating from no carbs to a small amount. Help

2 Likes

My sugar levels rises rise up and down like that and I have had type 2 diabetes for 5 years. Eat a small piece of candy like peppermint or chocolate and try to take a quick nap. It helps me

1 Like

Usually have glucose tablet. I do eat a sweet if one is handy. And if it spikes I eat some protien. Either easy im pretty much done in for a while

Peanut butter crackers always work for me

2 Likes

I have a glucose tablet and a glass of Orange Juice, and maybe some peanut butter crackers. That works for me pretty fast and doesn’t leave me feeling drained.

1 Like

Check with your doctor, you meds may be off and need to be reduced. When you were diagnosed what was your glucose and A1c. Did you have any episodes like stress, surgeries, etc. I am curious.

I don’t knew how to level my A1C it’s awful 😫😰

See how the keto diet will work for you and check with your doctor if you can go on it. It helps with lowing your sugar