Back surgery

I am going to schedule my 6th back surgery and I am in slot of pain, so all my health numbers have gone to the extreme and they told me I wouldn’t be able to have surgeryuntil they came back down. What I don’t understand is how can they come down, and I hurt stressing over it if my pain level doesn’t go down until the operation. I am just over my wits end over this. Any advice.

Yeah it’s a never ending cycle of chaos that doesn’t make any sense.

I am with you that doesn’t make any sense.
I understand if it was blood sugar because it makes it harder to heal if your blood sugar is to high.
I wish I could suggest something but I am amiss to why any doctor would say that.

I have had 2 back surgeries and now they want to do a fusion but would be 2 because the upper and lower back and im scared to go through with a fusion. So i dont really have advice for you and im sorry that you are in so much pain as i am also in cronic pain all the time myself…

I have had 3 back surgeries and I’m always in pain. Have you tried getting a nerve blocker procedures done. Doesn’t cure the pain but helped me

I am sorry you are in pain! Doctors need to remember “Do No Harm”. I have learned unless the other people are in pain themselves they don’t care or they tell you to move more. Which by the way you can’t without something for pain. Doctors are afraid of losing their license. Doctors have lost the power and respect (they deserve)to help patients in pain. They are unable to do their job because of the drug & Insurance companies. Tell them you want a list of how you can get better to have surgery. 🙏

Prayers

Well I know since the Federal Government is literally can’t prescribe which is stupid cause their not the ones in pain 😡😠