Auuuuuugh!

Feeling like I got hit with a baseball bat on my lower back. Not good at all.

1 Like

Soo sorry, please try to find a comfortable spot to lay or sit.
Maybe try a heating pad…
Or if ice helps… a large bag of frozen vegs…

5 Likes

Soo sorry, I no ur pain. Backs not too bad so far today. But the neuropathy in my hands is killing me. Tryin to fix Thanksgiving . It took me 2 days to make an apple pie. 1day to peel apples and one day to make the pastry and cook. Heating pad or Ice pac will help. Tylenol maybe. Hv a Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

6 Likes

You too, enjoy your Thanksgiving. Your pie sounds delicious.
Hope your pain is better. Please take some time for yourself. More fun hurting
God bless

6 Likes

I felt that way this morning, but it is a little better now. I used heat on it.

5 Likes

Thank you 😊 pie came out good. Not my usual pastry. Don’t bake as often. But it’s more than edible. Yummy 😋

5 Likes

So glad it turned out good. Have a great day.

5 Likes

All that cooking & eating, I forgot to feel the pain so much. But now I’m relaxing. Here comes the nerve pain. Every time I try to get comfy and sleep. It hits an 8-9 on the scale. Turn on be a little Reiki music. And try to breathe. The little train tht could. I think I can. Nite nite 💤😘

4 Likes

Good night, if music helps with the Little Train that Could…
🛌💤🌈

5 Likes

Good morning, hope you are feeling better

2 Likes

Sorry for your pain! My daughter got me the things you can freeze to make into ice pack or you can microwave for heet and what I do for my back is heet it up, wet a towel to make for moist heet and that seems to help me! I don’t know if it will work for you because everyone is different but wanted to share to give you another idea!
GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Thank you, did better took Friday off.

I usually use Ice pac. Been reading on diet. Some foods can cause nerve pain. I gess I’ll hv to give up eating. Thought I was eating right. Lots of fresh veggies & fruits. I’ve cut back on my carbs. Not doing enough. The pain pills don’t help. I’ll just keep busy 😉😊 thank you for letting me spout off. I no it will get better. 🙏🙏

1 Like

Will
Did you find any relief. I do not see an update from you.