Asthma big time

Hello everyone!
This is my first post on the asthma community and I’m also relatively new to cares zone. I’m just going to make it short for right now as I’m experimenting with the voice input feature on my phone. I tend to make some big mistakes when I do this so I’m trying to iron out the kinks. suffice it to say that I’ve had mild to moderate asthma for about 25 years and right now I am in the middle of a pretty bad flare-up. You’re probably wondering why I would be up posting at such an ungodly hour but I cannot sleep for beans. That’s what 60 mg of Prednisone will do to you. it even got so bad that the nurse practitioner as saw the other day recommended that I start using neb treatments instead of a rescue inhaler. I think this particular attack had to do with extremely cold weather as well as erratic weather we’ve been having over the last week or so. At any ate I’ll keep you guys posted as my recovery progresses and I hope to chat with folks again in the near future. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m progressing and I hope to hear back

You are not alone being up this early. Today it is my severe degenerative arthritis that got me up.

Sorry to hear about your asthma. It sucks to be unable to breath. I have just mild COPD, but I am allergic to albuterol so don’t have access to a rescue inhaler.

I hear your struggle and hope you feel better soon. 🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for healing and try to have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks, Grammy.
I’ve had several medical issues rear their ugly heads the past couple of months and this one is like the last straw. I have to go digging in my closet today and drag out my noisy, clunky, ugly, sicky suggesting, nebulizer and set it up on the kitchen table to start doing those breathing treatments. I know that piece of trash will stick out like a giant sore thumb and the noise will wake the dead but it can’t be helped, I suppose. Anyhow, thanks for thinking of me.
Matt