Asthma bad

I have asthma very badly mostly in the winter.

5 Likes

Hi! My Asthma is bad year round. I have what my Dr. Says is Bronchial Asthma! I usually get Bronchitis 3 x a year, but the last time I got it I had it for 8 weeks straight. 4 rounds of different Antibiotics and 4 rounds of Steroids and I have been left with a horse voice for the last 3 months. He sent me to an ENT doctor.

2 Likes

Have you tried Asthmanex.

The Ear, Nose and Throat doctor tried to put a scope up my nose and down my throat to my larnax to see what the reason I’m still with a horse voice but everything in my nose is so swollen she couldn’t get the scope though my nose. Had a CT Scan of my sinuses today. Next is the allergy doctor for testing. I’m so tired of being sick.

No, is that a prescription?

1 Like

I have a ventolin rescue inhaler and a Advair inhaler. I use Allegra 24hr, Sinex nose spray and I also use Benadryl if it gets really bad. I have post nasal drip all the time.

1 Like

No, is that a prescription?

Welcome I the same thing

It sucks! I’m 65 and have had this since I was a kid! Seems like it gets worse every year!

My sis had all her life. One she has request from President Billy Clinton signature to her and it from Texas me on the hand I have delivered

I have allergy induced asthma for the last 5 years. It causes me to couch all the time. But gets so much worse if I am around one of my trigers and during the winter months.
My maintenance inhaler is dulera 2 puffs twice a day. My rescue inhaler is Pro-Air 1 puff every 4 hours as needed and if that is not helping I have a nebulizer to use with albuterol to use 3 times a day. Also use Flonase nasal spray 1 spray both sides daily. It helps so much.
Recently I have been having dry sinues due to my CPAP for sleep apena. I bought a steam inhaler to help with that.
I got a 2 fer with that. Not does it only help with dry sinuses it has helped my asthma. It helps thin the mucus making it easier to cough it up. Right now I am using it without the Vicks sented pad. I will try the pad if I have bronchitis or a cold.
Hope this helps someone out there. Stay well and gentel hugs to you.

2 Likes

Asmanex is by prescription only.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I’m going to look Into this.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Yes ma am, when seasons change and esp. winter. Going to doc again today.

Mine is all year long and it is really bad

I have that to

I had mind since I was 2 months old and it is still bad

I s it good