As needed medication reminder

Hi! I have a medication I’m supposed to take every 4 hours starting when I wake up. Is there a way to get reminders for this through this app? Like, instead of reminders at 8am, 12pm, 4pm etc, being able to mark the time I first took it and get reminders every 4 hours after?
Thanks for any help you guys can give!

3 Likes

I am not sure about this app so I use my phone for my reminders

2 Likes

Absolutely! Enter your meds into the “Medication” section. It’s really simple, you literally take photos of your medication labels. It then puts it into the app for you, and then you can set your reminders once it’s been saved. I hope that’s helpful! I need to use that because I take many medications. I also use this for tracking my symptoms, when new ones pop up, or existing ones change or get more severe. It’s really helpful, you can even email your trackers to your doctors, or just open it while you’re in your appointment, and have solid information regarding these things at the touch of a finger. I started using this prior to being diagnosed, as a way to help the doctors pinpoint what’s going on. That was 6 years ago. It really made a huge difference for me, and it still does. With brain fog and all there’s no way I could remember all of that info! Again, I hope this is helpful

2 Likes

Hi @mini! We are currently finishing the feature you are looking for—which will be available very soon!

Please keep your automatic app updates turned “on” to receive the new feature when it’s available. We’ll also update this topic here when it’s ready!

Thanks for your patience and for sharing your idea!

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

Amazedbylife5, the reminders are very useful, but you’re missing mini’s point. Mini has to take their first dose of the day WHEN THEY UP, whatever time that may be, and every 4hrs after that. But the app only lets you set reminders for SPECIFIC clock times, like 8am, 12noon, 4pm, and 8pm. That works for mini on days they get up at 8, but 8:30 or 7:30? No, it will remind at the wrong times because they’re the only times it “knows” for this med. I’m very happy to see Ivy’s assurance that this feature is right now in the works.

4 Likes

Until they get it set up maybe you could adjust the time you took it. Ex say that it reminds you at 8 but didn’t get up until 830 put that you took it at 830. But it may be alot easier to use you phone. Best of luck

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve tried five different apps at this point looking for this feature, I’m so happy to hear it’s coming! :)

1 Like

This is exactly it, thank you for explaining it in a more detailed way. This is the fifth app I’ve tried looking for this option, I’m excited to hear it’ll be added. I know I can’t be the only one on this schedule! :)

😁 You are most very very welcome 😁

1 Like

Yes there is. First you have to take pictures of your medicine bottles. It makes a list. You do that under medications which is on the bottom left of the home page. Then under trackers you can mark in what time you need to take them & it will send reminders. I do that with my medications I take. It’s good for that and the list you create is good for whenever you go to the dr or hospital and they ask for the medicines you take.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I do the same. I take my meds every 12 hours & have alarms set to take them.

The Android app has an error in the temperature tracker chart. When I select a data point on the chart, the value that pops up is converted to degrees F as though it was entered as degrees C, even though the data plotted is already in degrees F.