Arthritis really hurts

As soon as I get to the Rheumatologist I’m probably gonna have tons to say… unfortunately…

2 Likes

Yes it does.

2 Likes

May I suggest writing down notes to take wirh you so that all of your concerns are addressed. I know, for myself, when I have alot that I want to cover having notes helps keep me on track and address all the issues I want to address. Hope all goes well with your appointment. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.

6 Likes

The note for yourself is a great idea. May I also suggest making that list one for your symptoms, not your emotions. Doctors need to know your needs, but can only address facts.

It is okay to be angry and frustrated and this is the place to express that. I will keep you in my prayers. 🙏. Happy Thanksgiving.

5 Likes

I always make a list . Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

3 Likes

As a kid, thought it was just “old folks” wining. I now realize just how much it hurts and can limit what I do. You’re not alone.

4 Likes

I’ve had arthritis for over 40 years it took quite a few years to get something that worked Now I take M Brill It’s the only thing that works and cause so much get it’s hard to get

1 Like