Social Anxiety
Depression
Personality Disorder
PTSD
ADHD/ADD
Hyperthyroidism
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Panic Disorder

Hi. My name is Carla. I’m 46 from Massachusetts. I was diagnosed in 2010. Back in the 70s and early 80s it was “just a phase”. My issues go way back to my childhood and it explains alot of why I am the way I am today. My days can consist of highs and lows. Depends on the day. I’ve learned to take 1 day at a time, if I dont I will lose it. Sometimes getting in the shower is a chore. Sometimes I will go 4 days without showering gross I know but I dont care. I do but I dont. A simple task to some people is exactly that. Simple. For me? Its overwhelming. It can take days for me to do it. If I dont ask someone else to do it for me. Sometimes I can be in a great mood but it can change just like that. It’s kinda funny because people look at me like shes so pretty and fun how can she have all these problems? Because behind this smile is a girl that’s hurting, and hurting bad. Sometimes I will put on make up or do my hair or wear something nice to feel better about myself. Sometimes it works sometimes it’s an epic fail. Then theres times of extreme loneliness. I isolate a lot. That started in early childhood. I dont deal well when bad things happen I panic. I have a hard time filling out paperwork and sending it back i have a hard time dealing with ppl on the phone or in person. Again it depends on the day. I’d love to chat sometime. I think I need that. Nice meeting you all.

21 Likes

Carla I can truly relate to your situation. I’m in the same boat. Daily tasks can be very hard to do! Then there’s day I can help but be happy for a short period of time. Carla I will be praying for you. I live in Ohio and I’m 51. Continue to take one day at a time and know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Their are others trying to FIGHT THIS FIGHT EVERYDAY!

8 Likes

Ty so much I appreciate it it. Xoxo

3 Likes

Have you looked into PANS?

1 Like

What is PANS?

2 Likes

Hi. Sounds like me. I’m alone all the time, except work. Work mates think I’m crazy. Lol.

3 Likes

I’ll have to look up PANS…

2 Likes

Hello Carla,I’m Michelle…nice to know you. I have most of the same. I’m not finished filling out my profile info in this app so I’ll go finish that before trying to chat to much. Thought I’d better comment so it may be easier to find you again;)

4 Likes

Have some of the same difficulties. Getting through a day can take a tremendous amount of energy which I often do not possess. Feeling isolated though I attend church. Can interact with family by putting on mask. The only person that really knows me is my therapist. I keep expecting her to kick me out. I know I am a drain to others so I have to fake it. This only intensified my sense of being alone and isolated. Depression started in childhood (they think around age five). I experienced some abuse around that time. I have learned some strategies to help cope. Some of which are helpful at times but not consistently. Feeling too vulnerable will close for now. Please remember we are not alone.

9 Likes

Thank you ♡

3 Likes

Hi to everyone 👋 I have suffered from Major Depression Disorder And Anxiety for years now. I also recently found out I have autoimmune disease and alopecia. I been on disability for 4 years now. Not proud of it! But as bad as my depression is and anxiety there is no way I can work. And now with my autoimmune disease and my hair falling out there is no way i can work. I have those days also that I just get out of bed. I also like many of you go for days without showing. It’s takes a lot for me to get there sometimes. I now fear washing my hair even more because of the alopecia . Don’t want to see my hair falling out. I To suffer from social anxiety. Especially now that my hair is falling out! I feel like I am just existing. I often wonder why I am alive or why did God give me life. Any that’s me! Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Taina! So nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Tania I totally can relate. I have almost all of carlas problems plus I have nueropathy resulting from an autoimmune disease. I’m 47 n have been in disability for 12 years. The generalized anxiety ruins most things n the anxiety attacks make me a prisoner in my own home. I have bipolar disorder (diagnosed at 12) which is mostly under control the last 10 years. The nueropathy is in both legs from the hip down. I can’t stand air hitting my legs or even the texture of yoga pants. So u wear oversized fleece pj pants all year long. Even when it’s 90. I also have problems doing paperwork n making calls. I slendosy ofy days alone- though the senior center letse join in when I can. When the weather changes though the pain in myegs keeps me in a recliner with a heating blanket. I used to wake up n just be amazed that this is what my life has come to. Mist days u can accept that my world is smaller now n enjoy the things I can do n the people still in it. I would really love to talk to others with the same issues. My daughter also had an aggressive auto immune disease n I understand them pretty well- I’m not a medical professional but when it’s ur kid u learn as much as u can. I’m trying brain spotting in January to try to help with the anxiety n ptsd- my Dr has heard good things about it. So fir the first time since I discovered xynAx I feel like I have some hope. I live in Wisconsin. I’d love to hear from anyone - if we are able to do that in this site. I’m new haven’t even done my profile

5 Likes

Hi 👋 Amy, Thank you for replying to my email. This is the first time for me on this site or any site talking to others about my problem. I don’t know much about your condition but I’m sorry for you to have to live your life that way. I hope that new thing you’re going to try works for you. Sincerely Tania

3 Likes

Hi Carla, nice to meet you too. Hope to become good friends. It would be nice to have someone to talk to. This is my first time on any site like this. Hope your doing better.

3 Likes

Every day is different I take 1 day at a time. My mood tracker is outta control. My sleep patterns as well. I’d love to be friends! That’s why I decided to check into this group ya know y? Coz people in this group will get me. I dont have fb but I do have Instagram if u wanna be friends there too. Thx everyone for ur comments and likes. I totally know where ur coming from.

5 Likes

How is your day to day? What do you do each day that makes your life better?

1 Like

Maggie, honestly it depends on the day as far as my mood. I do everything the same everyday just depends how I feel when I got up. I cried last night. Very depressed. This morning my mood is stable. Stable usually gets a 5. I do try to do things that make me happy. Thx for asking

3 Likes

Do you freak out when you go outside sometimes? I get panic attacks in grocery stores at times and its been getting better when i drink a tea called tension tamer. Maybe its in my head but it has cat nip in it and its supposed to calm you down. I add cbd to it as well.

2 Likes

Yessss! I do my anxiety is bad but u know what sometimes I’m ok. I dont get it. Theres also times I’m like u and dont wanna go out. Rather stay in my safe place.

1 Like