Apple cider vinegar

So I’ve added apple cider vinegar to my water. I’m doing a shot three times a day. I’m hoping with regular trips to the gym, I can lose 4 pounds by Christmas. Wish me luck. Oh yeah I’m also taking two Garcinia Cambodia with 700 mg apple cider vinegar in them every morning. I don’t mind the taste.

3 Likes

Add plain green tea of your choice I use an organic blend also ginger tea before you go to bed it helps while you sleep 🙂

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to do this

2 Likes

And by the way good 👌

3 Likes

I forgot to tell you also to drink a lot of water when you feel hungry a lot of the time your body wants the water out of the food so drink a glass of water 1st then if you’re still hungry of course still eat you might find your eating less 🙂

1 Like

Try not to eat after 6pm also I think that’s all I have 🙂

2 Likes

I have a terrible habit of not eating until at least 1 pm and then snack late at night.

2 Likes

I’ve always had that problem myself I found if I drink a glass of 8 oz of water anytime I feel hungry and trust me I know water is sometimes not the most appealing by itself but adding ice or lime or lemon slices maybe mint leaves or anything creative you can think of to make your water taste better anyway drinking water 1st a lot of times helps to trick your body into feeling full or at least you find your not eating as much drink green tea during the day and ginger tea at bedtime hope this helps 🙂 I have bad tremors so I apologize for the run on sentence

1 Like

Me too

I bought some apple cider vinegar with mother but it tastes nasty. I know it’s supposed to be healthy but it’s hard on my acid reflux

2 Likes

At Walmart you can get apple cider vinegar detox. It has honey and cinnamon in it. I take a drink of water with apple cider vinegar in it after each meal.

2 Likes