Anxiety/ depression

I take 80mg of Prozac a day. I’ve been taking meds for over a year now. I just wish I didn’t second guess everything because I the days I’m bad I blame people and little things that happen and on good days I say it’s the Medicine working. Just wish someone could look inside my head and see if I got something wrong. I’ve been to therapy and I feel like I tell them the truth but low key I be lying to them and myself.

2 Likes

I am definitely no expert on this and my depression has been out of control lately. I just got my meds changed. Going back to Prozac after being on Citalopram for a very long time. Keep in mind the meds help with chemical imbalance. There are still bad days unfortunately. And believe me I know how hard it is. I choose to just talk to friends and close family that will just be willing to listen. It helps. I cannot afford therapy. Music is my lifeline. I just try everyday to do what I can and some days lay in bed and cry or have breakdowns. There is nothing wrong with that it’s therapeutic. doing the best you can is honestly all you need to do

2 Likes