Alone

Feel like know one understands me . Fell worthless

3 Likes

Why what’s going on. And I know the feeling though

4 Likes

I know that feeling all too well. I’m here for you and will help even if you want me to listen. You are NOT alone.

3 Likes

You’re not alone… We’re here for you!!! We all have days that feel as no one understands us, but I have found many who use this app, do understand because they are dealing with similar circumstances and issues. I’ve learned that my issues are not as bad as others here.
So, hang in there my friend and don’t be afraid to share! We all care!!!

4 Likes

Just having a lot of health problems. And I feel I’m in the way

3 Likes

Just lots of health problems

3 Likes

Hi there
I use to feel alone but now I have Abba, Jesus, the holy spirit and Mary Queen of heaven and earth and of course St. Joseph. So though I might feel lonely but now they are my family.
And Jesus the Lord said do not be afraid, and I’m with you even until the end of the age… I live alone but do see my son and grandchildren…I will pray for you…like someone said your not alone.we are all here for you💞❤

5 Likes

Thank yo

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I know that feeling with the health problems i have been having a lot too. It s a lot of brain stuff they are finding with mine kinda scary on my end but here for you for the best I can be.

4 Likes

You are very welcome. I too have many health symptoms, some of which no one has given me a diagnosis for other than Gulf War Illness. Life goes on even though I have more bad days than good!!!
Have a great evening and goodnight!!!

2 Likes

I think that anyone who has a loving caring heart has been there at LEAST once. If they say that they have NEVER felt lonely is a LIAR!! Personally I feel lonely a lot, even when there a lots of people around,sound weird I dont think I’m the only one as well, I admit it it’s no shame, we’re human, we were designed to have interaction with others of the same “breed” yes , I’ve heard people say " you feel lonely? Get a cat/ dog ,goldfish" or whatever suits ur fancy. I have a freakin pet, but deep down were saying I’m human & I need to find a breed just like me

4 Likes

Please don’t feel worthless. You are here and although we all feel worthless at times, you will have an uplifting soon

5 Likes

OMG… anyway, I do indeed believe the same way

3 Likes

Sorry that you feel alone. I understand. But, I am here to tell you that you are not alone. This is a safe place to communicate and realize you are not alone.

4 Likes

I was just wondering are you catholic?

1 Like

Do you suffer from PTSD if so how do you deal with it. I have had PTSD since I was in my 20s

2 Likes

No I am not catholic

1 Like

No I don’t have.it. k just have a lot going on with my health. And my family

1 Like

I have PTSD as well, in a span of 3 years I was misdiagnosed. I was diagnosed with everything BUT PTSD, then I met a older Doctor, he used to treat solders in the field with PTSD, FINALLY DIAGNOSED PROPERLY!! Since then I’ve only been in the hospital once. Remember that, sights sounds smells etc can trigger a full blown PTSD episode. PLEASE REMEMBER that this too shall pass. Take good care of YOU, bcse if you dont it will only hurt you

1 Like