Add PM feature in community

Why does carezone not have pm messenger yet?

5 Likes

That’s a very good question!

4 Likes

I have no idea.

1 Like

I wish they did!

2 Likes

Why would you want that if you want to talk to someone about medical things and not put it out to the open public this would be a better place

3 Likes

Because some people prefer to discuss privately…

4 Likes

That’s when you use regular text messages, otherwise it’s not private, it’s more private on here than the other sites

1 Like

Okay? It was a simple question…no need to be rude

2 Likes

I do think it would benefit lots of those that support this user friendly, much needed FREE app! Possibly all of us ban together & voice our thoughts to the CAREZONE DEVELOPERS???

2 Likes

Your right things are more private here but the pm would make things even more. And putting your number on here so someone can send you a text could be very bad

Very true, I personally think it’s is safer to be on care zone and chat than it would be to have a regular open chat pm, I wasn’t trying to be rude, I was just thinking it would be safer here than anything like a messenger, or Facebook type of thing , my opinion, didn’t mean to offend any one,

2 Likes

I know you wasn’t and I was agreeing with you. Carezone needs its own type of personal chat between 2 people and in a way I think it might make things easier to go back and reply to another day like to check up on someone

Yes it would make it easier, like a support, or for a one on one

1 Like

Was not that my entire point?😅

1 Like

Yep sure was

1 Like

They don’t want us to. 😆

You would think we could by now🤣

I don’t believe “They don’t want us to” exchange private messages within the app-- what good would such a restriction do them? CZ team could still see any private messages they wanted to. I think they’re just stretched to the limit these days, a small team trying to fix bugs and add features, over how many versions of the app (Android, iPhone, …?) plus the website.

Stretched to the limit? 🤣 how so? Almost every app nowadays has pm messenger.

1 Like

True, I was assuming, from my experience (possibly irrelevant) at Dragon Systems through the 90s and into the 200xs.