Add INR Tracker

I’m on warfarin is there anyway YOU can add place to Track my INR

11 Likes

Great idea, Hugo. Yes, tracking INR is very important.

5 Likes

Hi, I see with the stroke community you have out here many people are likely on warfarin. There should be a tracker for INR’s. Is that something happening? I tried it in notes but it alphabetically lists them, which is not how it should be

4 Likes

Hello! Thanks for sharing your idea. I’ve moved your post to help support the existing “Add INR Tracker” idea here. We don’t yet have plans set right now for this feature, but it has been added to our list!

If there are any updates about this idea in the future, I’ll be sure to post them here.

Thanks for sharing!

—Ivy
Community Manager

5 Likes

I am also taking warfarin and I am using the blood glucose tracker. It works but it would be great if CareZone could add a tracker for our PT/INR!!!

4 Likes

Yes it really would be nice if they would have it

3 Likes

I contacted them ( quite a while ago) and they said that users can vote for stuff, but nothing happened with it, yet, as far as I know.

4 Likes

Yes please! I’m also on warfarin and an INR tracker is definitely needed!!

3 Likes

Please! Great idea!

2 Likes

Would LOVE to have an INR tracker, especially with the ability to average it over time along with the ability to print the individual as well as average readings

3 Likes

I totally agree with thus idea.

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

I just use the blood glucose measurement tool within this app. But I agree. They should add an INR tracker

1 Like

Hello everyone. I love the app with the multiple features and tracking options. I am not sure why it is so hard for CareZone to add tracking options to the app (PT/INR) if the demand is there and it seems that there are quite a few people wanting the possibility to track their PT/INR. I have the tendency to tell my providers and other medical personnel about the app, how much I value the features with the reminder options for medication schedules, the tracker option, etc. Most of the med community likes the app but some have issues with certain non existing features (like the INR tracker missing) wherefore they are not willing to recommend it to the patients. My point is that this is free advertisement for CareZone and more people who could really use this app won’t know about it because my provider(s) don’t see reasons to recommend this app to their patients.

What is the issue for CareZone not adding features to the app? Is it demand? If so, would it help if the user community keeps recommending it to others and their providers?

1 Like

As a add on to my post about the INR, CareZone has a HIV count tracker but no INR tracker…? Logical thinking tells me that both are important, but aren’t there many more people who suffer from anticoagulation issues than HIV???

1 Like

Hi @Kajpersson1—Thanks for your questions and suggestions! I’m happy to share more info about adding new features.

The app is continuously going through a broad range of updates for both our iOS and Android customers. Some of the most significant kinds of updates guarantee that the app is functioning correctly, supporting the services provided (pharmacy, etc.) and fixing any issues and bugs.

Although new features may not always be able to come first, we do read, track and consider all suggestions!

To help keep our app free for everyone, we seek funding through making our products commercially available to hospitals and other organizations seeking better engagement with patients. We also build features to support both large communities and smaller ones (like our HIV community). Supporting and commenting on feature requests in the community definitely helps our team understand your needs and where to prioritize requests.

Helping a wide audience with diverse needs takes a lot of work and balance, so we appreciate all the support and patience when it comes to adding new features to the app.

We’re currently working on a way for our members to have more customizable options for trackers. If this feature is released before an INR tracker, it may be helpful for tracking INR in the future. Here’s the link to the related topic if you’d like to stay updated here:

https://community.carezone.com/t/customizable-trackers/5257

Thank you again and take care!

—Ivy
Community Manager

1 Like