Abuse and misuse part 3

I went back to the apartment when I open the door it was already there waiting for me. He grabbed me and threw me across the room I tried to get up he grabbed me by my hair and slap me I tried to fight back he punched me in the stomach. I woke up the next morning in the bed, I try to get up to go to the bathroom I looked in the mirror I had a black eye and and my face was swollen. He told me if I ever leave the apartment again please don’t kill me. If I even open the door when somebody knock on it he would really hurt me. I went in the kitchen to get the baby some milk and that was a man in the living room he was taking the food that I have bought put it on the bag. I asked him what was he doing and it put the food back. Next thing I knew I was getting up off the floor from being hit in the back of the head. When I got up off the floor he told me that he do whatever you want with the food that’s in the house I had no say so about it. After that I had made up my mind to not to try to make him mad anymore because I was scared for myself and my children. One morning he had laughed and he was gone all day when he came back here woke me up. He asked me who had been there I told him no one he said I would lying and I repeat it no one have been there he started beating me tell me I was lying I kept saying no one been in here. A few weeks went by and he moved us again. 1996, now we live in this house in the middle of the desert what bars on the windows and doors. One day we didn’t have any food in the house I asked him when was he going to get the baby some milk he told me whenever you feel like it. He left that morning came back that evening with some milk and cereal. He told me that day tomorrow I’m going to take you with me I asked him where he told me don’t ask me anything just do what I told you and when you get there you behave. The next morning left the house and we was at a lady house with four or five other people there he introduced me I told them that babies was his. Except for my oldest daughter. He told them that my mother had left me there alone and he was taking care of me. I later found out that I was at his sister’s house and all the other people that was there was his cousin or his nieces. His sister look at me again I said that I was pregnant. I started crying saying no not that again.

1 Like

You may have to escape alone & bring the authorities to retrieve your children. You need a physical exam & some type of contraception that he cannot control, i.e., IUD or tubes tied or hormone shot-DO NOT TELL HIM YOU ARE ON BIRTH CONTROL!! You should get to the police as quickly as you can, even if you have to run away on foot & try to flag a motorist down! You must get away to save your life & your children’s lives! The situation may seem hopeless now but you have to be strong, try not to make him mad, gather any resources you have & get away from this monster as soon as he leaves you alone again-

Seriously u should write a non fiction book

1 Like