Abuse and misuse part 2

I went to a room in a motel, second floor where Henry got the room. I thought well I’m out of the grease not knowing I just jumped it to the fire. I thought me and my baby was safe and I would have a chance to save some money to go back home the place that I thought was home. I woke up the next morning and said to myself well the day is a new day. I got to go and get some food for me and my daughter cuz I had nothing but the clothes on my back and the little change that I saved. I looked at the door I saw that you need a key to get in and out I had neither. I looked out the window I saw there was a stairs lean out the back into the alley. I went down the stairs and I walked to the front so I can go to the store. As I was walking back to the hotel with my baby. I heard some one call my name. It was Paul, I smiled and waved at him, he yelled cross the street. Across the street and walked up to his car, he said who told you to leave. I said I needed to get some food for me and my daughter. He said get in the car. I went to putting my baby in the car he got out, I thought he was coming to help me put the baby in but he said I’m going to kick your ass when I get back to the hotel. I tried to take my baby out the car he pulled me away from the car and slam the door. I told me to give me my baby. he slapped me and told me to get my ass in the car. I saw a bottle on the ground I grabbed it and I broke it. He looked at me and said what the hell you going to do with that dumb b**** I told him I was going to get my baby out of his car and find somewhere to go. He said the only place that I was to go was juvenile hall if the police found me and they was going to take my baby and put her in the system and I we’re never going to see her again. So, I started crying and I got in the car. When we got to the hotel, iwe went upstairs he open the door I put my baby down, he walked up to me and started slapping me, he kept calling me dumb b**** nobody wants you, you see your mother sold you to me and moved me in your room and she didn’t even know me, your mine. After he stopped beating me he made me have sex with him. He kept me locked up and now hotel with my baby I came and as he pleased. I could not go anywhere I was too scared that he would coming back and beat me again. A few months pass by and I found out I was pregnant again. He moved us to another location, he kept coming back every day to have sex with me. It was getting very close to me having my baby so he decided to take me to hospital. They told him I should have been going to doctor regularly. he tried to give them a reason why I wasn’t going but the doctor wasn’t hearing it and told him if he didn’t get me to a doctor soon that they were going to report him. 1985 I gave birth to my second daughter and we moved again. I started acting as we was a couple to get him to quit beating on me and to gane his trust so he left me alone one day. I got to a phone call my mom and told her what was going on. She told me in order for me to come home I had to leave the kids there and then come home. I told her I couldn’t do that, wherever I go my babies came she told me if you really want to know don’t nobody want you here. I asked her why was you treating me like this I was supposed to have her last child out of six. She stated she didn’t even know who my daddy was that’s why she kept telling me every guy that came over to the house and visit her where’s my daddy. Then she said she really didn’t want me then she hung up.

To be continued

So many of this country’s young women are being victimized by Pedophiles…

Keep your head up…

1 Like

NO, No NEED FOR part 3, get a flippin person to write your “SOAP OPERA” Possibly you can really write a book & care of yourself. BOTH physically & emotionally & SPIRITUALLY

1 Like

BTW, What are you trying to get outa posting here???

1 Like

Why are you so upset I am not talking about you I can talk about myself whenever I feel like it

1 Like

Please continue!

1 Like