30 heart monitor

Yesterday got a 30 day monitor put on.
When I moved I of course asked for my medical records, so my new doctor could see my care.
The battery in my implantable loop recorder had died. My new doctor took it out.
My old doctor did not have any thing about my AFIB in his notes. So my new doctor said I do not believe you have AFIB. We need to see what if anything you have
Hines the 30 day monitor.
I do not understand why my old doctor said I had AFIB, then placed a loop recorder if I did not have it.
Now I wonder if I had unnecessary surgery.
But we will see what happened with this reading.
I had a spell of fast heart rate just before they called me back. I told the receptionist so they could see what my heart was doing at that moment
She was unconcerned. My pulseox said 103 beats while I was just setting doing nothing. They do not save data so I had nothing to show the doctor.
Any way hope this reading tells what I do have for sure.
All I can do now is pray and wait.

2 Likes

Touch the photo for it to show the monitor. It is realy cool now.

Prayers are with you and hopes good news comes your way, please keep us posted on the results

1 Like

I will and thank you for the prayers.
I will just be glad to get a diagnosis so I do know for sure what it is.

I have fast heart beat sometimes my doctor said i don’t get enough
Blood flow to my heat

1 Like

Mine started with an occasional skipped beat. Then I started having an extra beat occasionally.
Since my doctor in Midland did not mention AFIB my doctor in Abilene is checking to make a derivative diagnosis as he does not want to treat something I do not have.
I am just as confused as my doctor.

I was also told by the doctor in Midland that my heart does not get enough blood. That AFIB gave me a greater chance of blood clots to form in the heart. He put me on Low dose aspirin 81 mg.
I am interested to see how this all plays out.

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Blessings I will be praying for you…

1 Like

Thank you and hello to you.

You’re doing the best thing, “praying” , in my opinion .
What a friend we have in Jesus.
He will be with us and make a way. God bless you and I am praying for complete healing.

2 Likes

Yes I agree with that. I pray daily for the needs of anyone who needs it. Then I pray for my healing if it be God’s will.
Just curious do you have AFIB or is it something else?
I pray that you have healing from what ever you have the need of healing.

This is why I ended the study before 30 days were up. It itches so bad. I can not stand the pads to be on any longer.

Praying for a healing

1 Like

My doctor has decided I have an irregular heart rate. It can get up to 200 at times. But this last year it has be approximately 150 bpm.
So even though I can feel my heart quivering at times. Until he catches it doing that he has decided I do not have AFIB.
My heart just did not do not do it while I was wearing the monitor.
But he has not discontinued the med for AFIB.
So stay well and gentel hugs

I have a Mitral Valve Prolapse and have been taking 81mg Aspirin for 13 years. Had a recent Stress Test that showed a heart Health of 85% healthy. No blockages.

1 Like

That is great, so Blessed. Our God is good.
I pray your heart will stay this healthly.
Stay well and gentle hugs to you.

1 Like

I continue to pray for you

1 Like