100% broken

I suffer from Depression and anxiety it’s been more extreme than ever lately due to chronic pain and other contributing factors. Today I officially had my first full on mental breakdown. I’m my talking emotional breakdown I mean mental, huge difference. I was feeling upset dl, depressed and very angry all at once, literally crying and screaming at the top of my lungs along with punching and kicking objects feeling like I am going literally crazy. You can’t really explain the feelings in a mental breakdown. And yes suicidal thoughts have been more relevant lately and was really feeling it today. The moon cycle right now isn’t helping at all either. I almost made it to the ER but not quite. I don’t know what to do anymore I’ve never been this low in my life. I don’t even know how to feel anymore.

I’ve had the same experience this month. Lower than I’ve ever been. I’ve felt sick for a month. My best friend died last week. Just go into survival mode, drink water, eat, sleep, take your meds. Reach out

1 Like

That’s really hope things start getting better for you.

Tough*

Are you taking medication for depression? Are you seeing a therapist? If not, make an appointment TODAY if you are not feeling better. Tell them it is urgent and do not let them put you off. If you can’t get an appointment today then go to ED.

2 Likes

Yes I’m taking meds going through a me change so that doesn’t help. My husband set up therapy for me for next week. Until then I have my family and friends to that are very loving and supportive. Thank you so much for your concern ❤

2 Likes

It sounds like you have a very supportive husband and family and that’s a big part of the fight. Suggestions would be to try and get out into the fresh air whenever you can, take walks or bicycle rides, go sit by the water, keep a journal, take walks with your husband, find a hobby, volunteer with some type of group. The point is stay busy and keep your mind busy, don’t stay cooped up, and finally talk about it and don’t keep it bottled up inside. I wish you nothing but the best and will be praying and pulling for you, Gods Speed and Stay Safe

1 Like

This is wonderful advice thank you so much. This is very helpful. Thank you for your concern.

You need to see a doctor and get properly medicated it’s the only way to treat this disorder I was like you my psychiatrist has spent years working on finding the right combination of medications to treat my profound depression finally we hit a combination that seems to lessen the depression to where I can function

1 Like

I know the feeling all to well.

Look into TMS therapy. Im going for an evaluation today. Also Ketamine therapy, which works almost instantly. My dr wanted to try ketamine but my insurance wont cover it.